Welcome to Fabric Junkie

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Meet my Baby!

I've been having so much fun with my new baby.She also does embroidery. Which I'm loving.My first project on her is a quilt for my living room.

It's displayed on my new design wall that my husband helped me make last weekend. The pattern I used is the Snuggly Layer Cake Throw found on the Moda Bake Shop. I used mostly Heather Bailey fabric but also added a little bit of Amy Butler fabric.
The back of this quilt is Snuggle fabric which makes it perfect to cuddle up on the couch with. In order to finish it I have to wait for our JoAnn's to reopen in a few weeks to get some snuggle backing for it. They closed our old JoAnn's and they are opening a new one 4x the size of the old one. I can't wait to finish this quilt so I can use it while lounging on the couch searching on pinterest!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment...I love hearing from you!