Welcome to Fabric Junkie

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Thanks Quilters Crossing - Deb & Mandy


I'm so honored that my friends over at Quilters Crossing in Tomball, Texas Deb and Mandy gave me a Liebster Blog award. They are the owners of Quilters Crossing - one of my favorite quilt shops. Go check out their blog at Quilters Crossing. I love going by their shop and visiting with them and planning my current sewing project. I also love the great classes they have at the shop. Thank you Deb and Mandy for the award.

As per the rules of the award I would like to nominate the following blogs for the award:

1. Donna - Donna's Lavender Nest
Donna is a fellow Texan. I enjoy following her blog and appreciate all of her wonderful comments that she leaves on my blog. She makes quilts and other crafty creative things.

2. Brooke - SillyMama Quilts
Brooke has another one of my favorite blogs. She makes great quilts that I inspire to be able to make quilts as beautiful as the ones she creates.

3. Jessica - Quilty Habit
Jessica reminds me so much of myself. She is a college student (which I used to be) and she loves to sew and quilt. She makes great modern quilts and likes modern fabric but with a vintage flair.

4. Mandy - Bobbidink Designs
Mandy is another person I can relate too. She makes great quilts and bags. She is always so willing to help me with color choices for bags, quilts or whatever I'm working on. Her blog displays her great quilts.

5. Emily - Insanity Rules
Emily is also a fellow Texas and she has 3 little boys. She has a fun blog with everything from crafty projects to organizing projects and recipes. I enjoy reading her blog.

The rules for selection are:
Rules of the Liebster Blog Award are:
  1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog
  2. Link back to the presenters blog
  3. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog
  4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to five Blogs of *200 or less followers who you feel deserve to be noticed.
  5. Let the recipients know they have been chosen by leaving a comment on their blog. 

Have a fantastic day!

4 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment...I love hearing from you!