Welcome to Fabric Junkie

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Merry Christmas to me......

I wish I could say I got a sewing room for Christmas, but I didn't. We own a two bedroom condo and so we have to maximize space whenever possible. So instead for Christmas I asked for a sewing machine cabinet that I could use as a piece of furniture, storage for my sewing machine and as a sewing desk. So here is the Arrow sewing machine cabinet that my wonderful in-laws got me for Christmas:


I haven't had a chance to decorate with it yet but I'm thinking of adding a lamp to it. It'll be stylish when it's closed and useful while I'm sewing.


My very handy father-in-law spent many hours, headaches, and curse words putting it together but in the end it turned out exactly how I imagined. I love it, Thank you so much Kevin and Linda!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment...I love hearing from you!