Welcome to Fabric Junkie

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Another day of fun....

I have had a very busy few days visiting my friends in Belton. We did make time to go see the new Chronicles of Narnia movie on Tuesday. It was very good with amazing special effects.
I also found time to start a few gifts for friends and family who are having little boys this year. Here's what I have done so far.

I still have to finish sewing the applique down.

I also spent yesterday pinning and getting my Moda Funky Monkey quilt ready to quilt. I am spending the day at the Quilt shop in Temple they are having their Embroidery Club class. So I get to watch and will probably end up wanting an embroidery machine by the end of the day.

2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment...I love hearing from you!