So here are the questions, just leave a comment to answer as many of them as you would like to share with me!
1. Your name
2. Where are you from? you don't have to say the specific town if you don't want.
3. Your blog address? (if you have one)
4. Your etsy store address? (if you have one)
5. What type of crafting do you do? (quilting, sewing, scrapbooking, jewelry, etc.)Which is your favorite?
6. What would you like to see more of here on Fabric Junkie?
7. One last question that has nothing to do with crafting. Do you have any pets? If so I would love to hear what they are and about them!
I’ll answer them for y’all to see!
I’m Christine and I’m from Texas! I live in a hip little town just north of Houston called The Woodlands. I am a blogger here at Fabric Junkie and I have an etsy account but I have not converted it into a shop yet. I started scrapbooking many years ago which moved into creating greeting cards. In August of 2010 I learned to sew and began work on my first quilt. I absolutely love quilting but I also really like doing smaller sewing projects because they give me more immediate satisfaction. Some might say that I lack patience! Here is a photo of my favorite quilt that I have made: To answer the last question it is also going to require a picture! I absolutely love animals and think that they are a wonderful addition for families!
I look forward to reading all of your answers! Please feel free to repost this on your blog!
Want to win a giveaway? Head on over to Happiest when Crafting to enter Sandy's giveaway for some great Amy Butler fabric!