Welcome to Fabric Junkie

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

I  had such a fun Memorial Day Weekend including some of my favorites things - swimming and sewing. A friend of mine came over on Saturday night and I helped her make the Amy Butler Birdie Sling bag. I also finished the Abby bag by V & Co. I have already gotten a few compliments on it! It’s a really fun bag for the summer. 


I got this fabulous Amy Butler fabric at my favorite little quilt shop – Quilters Crossing in Tomball, Texas. Here’s their website.

Hope everyone is enjoying their last few days of Spring. Sadly here in Texas it has been unofficially summer since the beginning of May. I think it’s going to be a long hot summer for us.  

Have a fantastic day!

4 comments:

  1. That bag is really cute and so is the fabric. I love that shop too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi everyone
    check out the fabrics at www.fabric-distributor.com,
    they have the cutest, cheapest and best quality fabrics
    come check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job done Christine... love that bag and wish to have one for myself. You're great at custom embroidery digitizing. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment...I love hearing from you!