Welcome to Fabric Junkie

Monday, February 6, 2012

Amy Butler Swing Bag

After some frustration and 2 broken needles I'm finally finished with my latest project - The Amy Butler Swing Bag. It's a gift for my mother in law. I can't blame my frustration on the pattern because her gifts always cause me trouble. Not sure if it's because I want to make it perfect or if it's just the projects I pick for her.Pin It


I think overall it turned out well. I certainly learned some lessons on this project. I did not like that Amy has you close the bag up at the top on the curved area. It leaves open stitches visible when you close it up. I prefer to close my bags on the inside where it's not so visible. I will probably make this bag again but with my own twist!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment...I love hearing from you!