Welcome to Fabric Junkie

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I've missed you and big pattern sale!

Hi y'all! I have missed all of you soooo much! I have also missed sewing. Shhhhhh don't tell anyone but......I did sneak some sewing time in yesterday afternoon for about an hour. I just needed some time to relax and sewing helps me do that! The good news is that I'm on the home stretch!

I took some time earlier this week to take advantage of the 50% off Pattern Sale at The Fat Quarter Shop. After a VERY long day today I came home to find my package had come in. Talk about a cheer up, it's like Christmas in April! Here's what I got:


I've had my eye on most of these patterns for a while and they have been sitting in my Amazon wish list for months. So I decided to splurge and get them since
A: They where on sale
B: I have been doing so well finishing up all my school stuff for graduation
Soo I felt I deserved a treat!

I think you deserve a treat too! So head over to Fat Quarter Shop and get yourself some fun new on sale patterns to add to your collection.

I hope to be back to blogging full time again soon! But until then I'll be thinking of all of you and wishing I was sewing one of these great new patterns!


2 comments:

  1. Missed hearing from you too!! Finish up your schooling so you can come play ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missed you. Looks like you got some fun stuff.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment...I love hearing from you!