Welcome to Fabric Junkie

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Hoo are you #38

I apologize for my blog absence lately, it has been another crazy week!
NightOwlCrafting


Here are this week's questions!

1. What is your favorite magazine?
I have lots of fabrics. But US weekly in the grocery store line always gets me and I read the headlines while waiting to check out.

2. What color are your eyes?
I wish I could say they where blue or hazel or green even but nope they are a very boring shade of dark brown.

3. Do you go to the dentist on a regular 6 month schedule, or do you put it off?
I try to go every 6 months but sometimes life gets in the way!

4. Do you use anything to make your house smell good?
ex: candles, spray,etc...
Yes, I use Scentsy warmers and my husband loves those little oil warmer from Bath & Body Works so he lights it randomly.

5. Do you have any pets?
Yes, we have a basset hound named Abby.

1 comment:

  1. I have blue eyes and have always wished for brown!!! I'm a fellow fabric junkie and just about everything else that I can craft with junkie! Just became a new follower from Night Owl Crafting!
    www.acreativeprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment...I love hearing from you!