Welcome to Fabric Junkie

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Snoopy Baby Shower

This weekend was my last weekend of events! I helped throw a baby shower for my cousin inlaw. She is having a little boy in March. The baby's room is decorated with Snoopy. The momma works at a vet clinic and loves animals so it's really fitting. So we decided why not have a Snoopy baby shower. So here are some photos:These are the favors that my mother in-law got on Etsy at Bubble City Soap. My mother in law also made this adorable basket for the mommy to be to use in the baby's room.
This is the beautiful quilt that one of the quests made for baby Tyler:

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had fun. It looks like it was a beautiful party. Love the quilt it is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All these arrangements and props are adorable. Best thing about themes in the parties is that these make the occasions pretty pleasing. Liked the Los Angeles event venues hired by my colleague for her baby shower. Was totally high rated and praised by all. Catering staff was attentive towards all needs of the guests. Chocolate pies still have the taste in my mind.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment...I love hearing from you!