Welcome to Fabric Junkie

Sunday, February 20, 2011

My belated Valentine's gift.....

My hubby and I don't typically celebrate Valentines. But since we have been so busy lately we thought it would be the perfect time to spend some much needed time together. So on Saturday we celebrated Valentine's Day our way. Which included antiquing in Old Town Tomball and then dinner at BJ's brewery. When we got home Aaron surprised me with my Valentine's Day gift that finally came in. It is two yards of custom made fabric from Spoonflower.
I had never heard of this before, he actually found it online. He designed the fabric himself with my little angel Abby on it. Little does he know that this has just opened my eyes to a whole new fabric world of custom fabric!
Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!
In Texas we had perfect weather which made for a beautiful weekend!


3 comments:

  1. Christine what a wonderful idea. I think I may have to check that ok. I am so glad you had a wonderful weekend. Love, Love your fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an awesome valentine's gift. I just found spoonflower too! Its a serious new temptation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How thoughtful of your husband to do that. We love BJ's it is our favorite!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment...I love hearing from you!